Institution Profile

The College was established by the missionaries in 1958 and was training Enrolled Nurses. The training institution was handed over to the Government of the Republic of Zambia in 1967 and in 1991 the school was closed due to inadequate teaching staff.

On 9th January 2012 the school was re-opened and now offering Registered Nurse Training, Public health nursing which are three year programmes, Conversion of Enrolled nursing to Registered nursing which is a one (1) year programme.